Infusion Pumps & Syringe Pumps
From the smallest ambulatory system to the most advanced infusion and/or syringe pump, Quipment can help you find the most suitable device.
Syringe and/or Infusion pumps are electronic devices delivering medication solutions (drugs or nutrients) into the patient’s circulatory system.
Unlike a manual infusion performed by a nurse, Syringe or Infusion pumps can deliver medication with high precision, even at low flow rates. In addition, such devices are equipped with safety features, including automatic alarms for alerting the users in case of issue.
Help us find the right product for your needs!
Important points to consider before choosing an infusion system are the infusion parameters required for your project:
- volume to be infused, flow-rate, duration
- IV product’s compatibility with tubing material. There is a large choice of materials available (PVC, Latex-free, PVC-free, UV sensitive, etc.)
- IV Sets with or without integrated filters
- optional accessories can also be requested for convenience (e.g. pole clamp, etc.) or safety (e.g. drop sensor, etc.)
What is the difference between an Infusion Pump and a Syringe Pump?
- Infusion pumps are usually used for administrating high volumes of products to patients. For smaller volumes and flow-rates, Syringe Pumps are preferable.
Tell us more about the needs of your project and we'll design a custom solution for you.know more