Working closely with the Sales Offer Department, the Sales Supervisor:
· Manages Sales Team on a dedicated customer portfolio
· Ensures the proper coordination of the Sales department
· Participates in the definition and application of processes
· Is responsible for the activity’s performance indicators
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Participate in the definition of the Sales Offer strategy and ensure its proper application
o Ensure the proper application of practices related to the business sector
o Assist the Sales Offer Manager in the continuous improvement of the service
o Coordinate the management of the client portfolio.
o Ensure the proper management of quotations requests on a daily basis, from customer need identification to closing of the deal.
o Ensure that internal and client processes are implemented and followed
o Be the support for Sales Team in case of difficulties, negotiations and in the search for solutions with Clients
o Be responsible for the update and analysis of the team’s performance indicators.
o Drive commercial analysis in order to maximize volume and profitability.
o Feedback Business Development, Key Account and upper management on business opportunities detected.
o Apply commercial strategy defined by Business Development and Key account.
o Act as the team’s liaison with other departments (Business Development, Supply Chain, Sales Administration, Technical Support, Warehouse, etc.)
. Customer management
. All departments (Sales Administration, Supply Chain, Technical Support, Program Manager, Management Committee,
. Interface with Regional Unit Managers (Quipment INC and Quipment KK).
· Graduated from a Bachelor or a Master’s in Business School or Project Management.
· Business or Technical background with at least 5 years professional experience (commercial manager, project manager).
· Fluent in English.
· French is a plus or any foreign language.
· Good communication skills.
· Process, results and quality oriented.
· Autonomous and dynamic
· Strong affinity to client relationship with flexible mindset.
· Experience in medical sector is a plus.
· Proficient in computing system.
OBJECTIVES & KPIs:
o Hit rate.
o Value of signed Pos
o Quotations volume
o Average value of quotations.
o Quotation turnaround.
o Client satisfaction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com