The Sales Representative develops Quipment Sales by providing offers to customer in line with Quipment Strategy, maximizing volume and profitability.
You garantee customer satisfaction by being reactive, proactive, and adding value to them.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guarantee full commercial process from customer need identification to closing of the deal
- Ensure quotes requests from customer are answered in due time and with the right quality level.
- Follow up on project with customers to provide adequate solution in term of price, technical solution and set to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Analyze root cause for non-won deals and develop strategy to decrease lost deals.
- Create awarded study in the ERP and call for pre-payment if applicable and related follow up.
- Guarantee hand over between Sales Offer Management and Sales Administration guaranteeing that what is sold can be implemented by the Sales Administration team.
- Apply commercial strategy defined by Business Development + Key account to maximize business with customer.
- Feedback Business Development + Key account on business opportunities detected.
- Teamwork with Technical Support, Sales Administration and Supply Chain to guarantee Quipment operational efficiency.
o Customer management on a daily basis.
o Interface with Sales Administration, Supply Chain, Technical Support and Program Manager.
o Interface with Regional Unit Managers (Quipment INC and Quipment KK).
• Fluent in English (B2/C1).
• French is a plus or any foreign language.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong verbal or written communication skills.
• Process and results oriented.
• Pay attention to details, very meticulous.
• Strong affinity to client relationship with flexible mindset.
• Graduated from a Bachelor or a Master’s in Business School or Project Management.
• Business or Technical background with at least 5 years professional experience (tender manager, project manager).
• Experience in medical sector is a plus.
• Proficient in computing system.
OBJECTIVES & KPIs:
• Sales related KPIs:
o Customer satisfaction.
o Late quotation submission rate.
o Hit rate on quotes.
o Value of PO signed during the period and average value of quotes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org